The TransiT – Digital Twinning for Decarbonisation project is seeking to grow its research capabilities and connect with other research teams across the UK.
As the EPSRC-supported project concludes its initial consultation phase, experienced researchers in transport modes or digital capabilities are invited to submit an Expression of Interest to work with the team and support the delivery of its ambitious 5-year package to develop digital twins that can de-risk and accelerate the path to fully green transport by 2035.
As part of the partnership, research organisations may have the opportunity to apply for ‘flexible funding’ between £500k-£1m to support key deliverables within their areas of expertise.
Interested in applying?
Research organisations that fulfil the following criteria are invited to submit an Expression of Interest at:
- Experienced in the use of digital technologies for transport infrastructure and services;
- Based at an organisation eligible for UKRI funding and eligible to be named as a co-investigator on an ESPRC bid;
- Demonstrable strong track record in delivering large-scale interdisciplinary research projects;
- Capacity to leverage support from industrial stakeholder and national research assets;
- Demonstrable research impact, particularly in relation to policy advice;
- Experience of working on multi-modal transport solutions
Further information can be found at: Join TransiT as a Research Partner: Call for Expressions of Interest